CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
SC FERMOB S.R.L treats your data protection with responsibility and strictly enforces the legislation in force. Below we present our policy regarding the processing of personal and legal data, which gives you the opportunity to inform you about the protection that we guarantee you and the purpose of collecting your personal data.
From the perspective of the Regulation, we process only your personal data, for the time you specify and for your purposes as a user (receiving orders on the site, product information, etc.). We ensure that your data is secure, remains your property and is stored only on secure server. The back-up system is well implemented and secure, and no one outside our technical department has access to these systems.
1. The operator of your personal data is S.C. FERMOB S.R.L., the correspondence address being firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Starting May 25, 2018, you can contact your personal data protection officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The purpose of personal data processing is limited to the performance of service provision or the definition of a current or future contractual relationship or any other situation not specified here. We will process personal data in a manner consistent with EU Regulation 2016/679; the legal basis being the conclusion and performance of the contract in the case of order processing (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
4. In general, processed data are your first and last name and personal contact information;
5. Personal data may be transmitted to the competent public authorities in order to carry out any investigations in accordance with the legal provisions in force;
6. Your personal data will be processed for a period of time to achieve the purpose of order processing, data received from the email or the order form;
7. For the processing of orders, the length of the processing will vary according to the contractual period agreed by the parties. In order to meet certain legal obligations (such as obvious accounting and tax reporting obligations, archiving, etc.), the length of the processing also varies according to the incumbent legal obligation. Starting May 25, 2018, information on how long your data can be processed can be obtained at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. You have the right to require the operator to access your personal data, rectify, delete or restrict the processing, as well as the right not to process or transfer it. You also have the right to portability of data under certain conditions;
9. Unless the data is required to comply with legal obligations, the transfer of personal data is voluntary, but refusal to provide them (such as name, surname and address) will prevent you from placing an order;
10. You have the right to data portability - under certain conditions you may receive the personal data you have provided to us in a format that can be read automatically or may be required to transmit that data to another operator;
11. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing your personal data before withdrawing your consent;
12. You have the right to file a complaint with the data processing supervisor if you believe your rights have been violated.
Below are listed all your rights according to GDPR adoption and implementation.
Therefore, as a fermob.ro user (S.C. FERMOB S.R.L), you have the following rights:
- Right to information - You can request information about the processing of your personal data;
- Right to rectification - you can rectify inaccurate personal data or fill it in;
- The right to delete the data ("the right to be forgotten") - you can obtain the deletion of the data, if the processing was not lawful or in other cases stipulated by law;
- The right to restrict processing - you can request restriction of processing if you challenge the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- Right to oppose - you can oppose in particular data processing that is based on our legitimate interest,
- The right to data portability - you can receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically, or you can request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
- Right to file a complaint - you can complain about the way personal data are processed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
- Right of withdrawal of consent - in cases where processing is based on your consent, it can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, processing prior to retirement remaining valid;
- The right not to be subject to automatic automated decisions or profiling related to automated decisions: you can request and obtain human intervention with respect to that processing or you can express your own views on this type of processing.
You can exercise these rights, either individually or collectively, easily by simply sending a request to the email address email@example.com.
The site and all its elements (web graphics, texts, programs, etc.) are protected by copyright law. The use of any element contained in this site without our consent is punishable under the laws in force.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a result of the legislation in force, the store has no responsibility for:
- Delivery delays due to the supplier, courier or other reasons;
- Damage incurred during transport to the recipient, which is the responsibility of the carrier;
- information provided by the buyer; it is possible to correct the personal data from the account created on the website at any time;
- the ability to contact viruses by accessing this store or by receiving informative or promotional emails;
- The unpleasantness caused by the interruption of access to the store due to the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- The content or nature of the sites through the links a customer gets into the store.
We reserve the right to refuse an order at any time of the ordering procedure for a number of reasons, including:
• Product ordered is not in stock,
• Identifying an error in product information, including whether the price is displayed incorrectly,
If you have trouble with an order, we'll contact you by email or phone.
We reserve the right to make any changes to these terms and conditions, as well as any changes to the site, without the need for prior notice to users.
-SOCIAL SEAT: VINATORULUI STR. 16 Code 610206, NEAMT PIATRA;
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE: 0233-281.924
- TEL: 0744-346.496;
- REG. COM: J27 / 1841/1992;
- FISCAL CODE: RO 2052120.