SC FERMOB S.R.L., Romanian legal person, with headquarters in Piatra Neamt, STR. VINATORULUI 16 Code 610206, Neamt County, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J27 / 1841/1992, CUI 2052120, fiscal attribute RO, as data controller we will transmit this Information Note to explain how we process and protect your personal data.
We will forward this Information Note at the beginning of our interaction through our Websites:
1. What is a cookie file and what is it used for?
Our websites use cookie technology to offer you a better and customized web service. A cookie is a small text file that is stored and / or read by your web browser on the hard drive of your final device (such as a computer, laptop, or smartphone) depending on which websites Visit them. Cookies also make your interaction with safer and faster websites because they can remember your preferences (for example, authentication, language) by sending the information they contain back to the site a first-party cookie or a third-party cookie site when you visit the website again using the same final device.
2. Control your cookies by yourself.
You can withdraw your consent to cookies at any time. To do this, you can block or remove cookies either through your web browser settings or by using third-party software, or by following the specific instructions for the cookie categories in the following sections. In any situation, you may experience problems with using certain parts of your website if you disable cookies.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11)
- Cookie settings in Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Cookie settings in Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en)
- Cookie Settings in Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac)
- Edge cookie settings (https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy)
- Cookie Settings in Opera (https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu, which contains additional information on behavioral advertising and privacy online.
3. Cookies used on the Website
Based on the function and purpose for which cookies are used, they are usually categorized into the following categories used on the Website:
The absolutely necessary cookies allow you to browse the Website and use its basic features. They are usually installed only in response to your actions that are equivalent to a service request. These cookies are indispensable for the use of Websites.
Feature cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website and allow us to offer you more personalized and improved features such as remembering your preferences (eg when you log on to the site) . These cookies collect anonymous information and can not track your browsing on other websites. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years.
- Google Analytics Cookies - to differentiate users,
- Other types of cookies that can be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.